I am a psychologist with several years of experience, and I have been studying well-being for more than 15 years. I have completed numerous workshops - I test on myself what I later offer to my clients.
I specialize in well-being and psychotraumatology - the impact of traumas (including seemingly "minor" ones, such as unpleasant but common emotional wounds) on many levels of human functioning. Modern science suggests that traumas and injuries are written in our bodies and nervous systems. I try to deal with them in such a way as to free my patients from their adverse effects as effectively as possible.
Before moving to Amsterdam I did my research work at one of the leading psychology departments in Poland, and have done a lot of research on well-being and happiness, I completed a research grant a National Science Center on values and their links to well-being.
Privately, I am a very active and social person. I love animals, good food, theater and travel.
- four-year cognitive-behavioral certification training (in progress), Interego Academy (course accredited by the European Association for Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy)
- clinical internship at the Department of Psychiatry, Combat Stress and Psychotraumatology of the Central Clinical Hospital of the Ministry of Defense of the Military Medical Institute (Warsaw)
- clinical internship at the Department of Neurosis, Personality and Nutritional Disorders, Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology in Warsaw
- EMDR level 1 training accredited by the European Association for EMDR Therapy
- Schema Therapy training, CTBP (course accredited by the International Society of Schema Therapy)
- Brainspotting, Brainspotting Poland (course accredited by Certified Brainspotting Practitioners)
- training in Solution Focused Therapy, Blue Line
- training in Motivational Dialogue, Polish Institute of Motivational Dialogue